My Music Playlist

1:20 pm



As you dont really know much about me I thought I would share some of my favourite artists, bands and songs...

Artist and Bands
The Arctic Monkeys
1975
The Wombats 
Mumford And Sons
Alt J
Fall Out Boy
Luke Friend
Years & Years
Clean Bandit
Jess Glyn


So as I mentioned in my last post here are some of the songs that have helped me stay focused during revision and classes, they are also my go to songs that I listen to with friends


Give me a try - The Wombats

Robbers - 1975

Girls - 1975

Whole in my heart - Luke Friend

Do you wanna know? - The Arctic Monkeys

Hold my hand - Jess Glyne

Take shelter - Years & Years

Cave - Mumford and Sons

I love all these song and I hope that you may have found some that you like :)

- Imogen x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe