Leicester Award Part Two

1:39 am



As I was nominated twice for this award, I have decided to answer the two sets of questions. In part one I answered Katie's and in this post, part two I will be answering Carmen's questions.

I have decided to just answer the questions in this post, as I mentioned the people I nominated in part one ♡


1. What would you do today if you knew You could not fail?
I'm not really to sure on what I would do, but I guess if I couldn't fail I would sit all my exams for the subjects that I am weakest in. So then i wouldn't have to worry about them :)
 
2. What is your favourite thing to do first thing in the morning? 
Depending on my mood when I wake up; some days I am really motivated and start the day off with a workout. But then there are those days where I just want to stay in bed all day and watch films... So I guess it is what mood I am in :)  

3. If You could move to any part of the world right now, where would you go and why?
I think I would move to somewhere like America, purely as they get really hot summers and lots of snow in the winter, where in the UK we get constant rain :) Or maybe Australia, so I could experience Christmas on the beach... aha

4. If You could learn to do anything, what would it be? 
I would love to be really good at gymnastics! Used to go to a local gymnastics club, but it wasn't very and I didn't really learn very much. But I would really love to be able to do all the really hard tumbles.

5. What is your dream career? 
I would LOVE to be a fashion magazine editor and work with leading fashion brands. Personally I love photography and also creating and designing things, so i guess it would be a well suited job.

6. Do you want to have kids and how many? 
I would like to have 2 or maybe 3 children. 

7. What is your favourite blog and why? 
My favourite blog is 'Beautycrush' I love the look of her blog and her style, it's edgy but still looks elegant and classy.

8. What is your favourite quote? 
I have so many favourite quotes, but I do really like this one:
'Look up at the starts and not down at your feet. Be curious'
This implies that you should always be open minded, which i believe you should

9. How do you handle a stressful day? 
Personally I like a to have a bath or put my headphones in and sleep, sleep helps everything :)

10. What is the first thing on your wish list? 
I would like to get a new camera, preferably one with a flip screen, as I have just started uploading to Youtube videos. As the camera I am currently using does not have a flip screen :(

11. Where do you think your life with be in five years time? And in years?
So in five years time I will be twenty one! :O
I will hopefully have a job I love, or maybe if I choose to go to university I will be there studying.


Thank you again Carmen for nominating me

-Imogen x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe